Thank you

iGraphiX

Reaction score
Hello people!

It's almost one month since I'm hosting my own domain on X10Hosting. I'm not going to write a review or such things. I'm only letting you know my impressions.

I can manage my domain however I want to, I can do with it what other paid hosts would never let you do. You have full access to your domain from email accounts, MIME types, statistics, subdomains to applications, and I mean Fantastico and the LAMP.

I have a word for the people who are not satisfied because of the downtimes. Imagine how many users have free hosting here. Imagine that can be a flood. Imagine that can be because of your ISP's DNS management as I've recently discovered -- my ISP's DNS's are intoxicated, so in this case I suggest you first try to use different DNS's for your connection, and then try to access the website again, and if your Apache is down that's the answer. Not the last, imagine that if we all pay a small amount for the hosting, it will be just great.

I've been asked by some partners what's with this new hosting of mine and I was not ashamed to say that this is free hosting and I can do a lot more with it then they do with their 50Mb paid hosting.

I'm planning to support X10Hosting as much as I can, I've started by putting them in my links and specify in the footer "Hosted by: X10Hosting". After Mayday holidays I'm planning to pay for the hosting I got from these guys. Remember, any good work should be rewarded, especially if it's free.

I nicely ask any of the Staff members to PM me the Google AdSense ID, because I'm planning to insert Google Ads and send you the potential profit from those, because due to the design I have for now I can't place the required banner, and yet, I will find s solution as soon as possible.

That would be all, I just want to thank you guys and keep up the good work in spite of everything, we are your users here, also ask us for help, I'm sure there are many who are willing to help anytime.

Greetings and have the grandest weekend ever!

Friendly yours,
Dorian

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting iGraphiX. I'm glad your enjoying the hosting. I'm sure Corey will be pleased with your compliments.

iGraphiX

Reaction score
Hello, TechAsh! Thank you for your kind welcome.
Well, he will be pleased indeed, but I just want him to know that these are not compliments :) Just congratulations and impressions, a kind of feed-back for the offered services. In my opinion it's better to receive impressions and bugs, that will help you be better and offer a better service, meanwhile compliments and praising will make you stay cool and not advance :) It's easy to make a compliment, but I feel like willing to give something back. You know... I'm an Open Source fan and I live by the concept that if you get something free, either develop it and offer it for free further, or still give something for free, and I sensed this Open Source philosophy here, now I want to give something back.

All the best,
Dorian

fehmida_aysha

Reaction score
I also want to thank x10hosting for the great job they are doing!

It has been only about 1 week since I come to know about x10hosting, yet I am very impressed by the support that x10hosting offers.

It's mind blowing!

THUMBS UP!

Thanks again,

-Fehmida

Daniel S

Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting i thought exactly the same when i started my site on x10hosting i was so impressed with the hosting haveing cpenel and such good communication on the forums from members of staff i decided to support x10 by using paid hosting.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
I would like to add x10 is better than other paid hosting services.No other free hosting company will give as much as support as x10 gives,i bet.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Welcom to the Community, if you have any issues or problems then just ask, we're here to help! :biggrin:

I would like to add x10 is better than other paid hosting services.No other free hosting company will give as much as support as x10 gives,i bet.

Very true, but remember that many of the moderators who give support are from around the world and they started in the community as normal members. So one of x10's advantages is its great community, where there are people with knowledge of many aspects of website design to help each other.