The 5px brush sig

TryForce

Reaction score
1brushsig1uf.jpg

anyway here is my 5px brush... all i used is a font ... a 5px brush and blending options "outerglow"

:nuke:

TryForce

Reaction score
xD lmao

dude be harsh :)
i just used a brush :p i kno that it sucks.. i did that when i was a ps n00b and i practiced with it and xD lmao i better dun rememebr this time... anyway we both know that we can do better... :p

but you couldnt do that with only "1 brush" :D you asked me "Could you do that with 1 brush?"

i noticed the 1 brush as a main thingy :p so i did... 1 brush xD

Debilana

Reaction score
when I posted I said that I used 1 brush (19pixel round) and I did,so just if you cant do something like that it doesent mean that it cant be done,I also said that I used filters,patterns and color balance.
I can find you some pixel stretch that seem impossible to do (not done by me),but that doesent mean that it cant be done

TryForce

Reaction score
Debilana said:
I can find you some pixel stretch that seem impossible to do (not done by me),but that doesent mean that it cant be done

if you will use the brush browser it wont be imposiiblle :) may you never heard about that?

Debilana

Reaction score
lol,I have PSD that proves I used only 1 brush.If you would like I could send it to admin so he can tell you its true

TryForce

Reaction score
lol dude i dont mean anything that i dun believe you :D also what you did is quite possible ;) i kno... but i told ya befor what i used to do that what i did

Debilana

Reaction score
some things are for now just impossible for ppl like us,eaven with brushes

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Really nice man 9/10 by teh way i never quite figures out how to make brushes in photoshop?

TryForce

Reaction score
do first a white background and then color with black what you want ass brush (white is transparent at installing brushes) ... then after you finished go like deb. told ya to edit -> define brushes... then you open the brush thingy and go down at the brush list and you will see ur brush :D

r0gUe

Reaction score
dimi i wouldnt really comment all im gonna say is i prefer ur current one better and besides i like soul river:innocent:

TryForce

Reaction score
xD lmao why shall i be arguing xD loooool

yeh yeh ivo say ivo say that : read those last 2 thread billyboy :p