the best ever free hosting company that can deliver good service

caddlykid

Reaction score
even in how many times the server is down the admin can manage our account intact with high integrity in what they are doing configuring the server the admin are so dedicated to this effort.

@ x10hosting i believe that they can give good service to all of us.

thank you x10hosting.....

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
X10Hosting has really great and dedicated staff and management. There have been a lot of changes at x10Hosting lately and some of these changes have caused some inconvenience to free hosting users such as servers being down / unavailable during migrations, upgrades, and other maintenance. X10Hosting has been investing a LOT of time and financial resources into improving hardware, software, and services in order to provide higher quality and more reliable service to their users. Sure, some of this work has caused some temporary inconvenience and frustration, but we are all going to benefit greatly from this work if we just have a little patience.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't understand what they get by giving free hosting to us.
At least one benefit that x10Hosting is getting from free hosting is "try it before you buy it". Many free hosting users will eventually convert to paid hosting in order to have access to the superior paid hosting servers, paid hosting plans, and paid hosting support.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Many free hosting users will eventually convert to paid hosting in order to have access to the superior paid hosting servers, paid hosting plans, and paid hosting support.

I always thinks about paid hosting, whenever I had some issues due to server maintainance or when I could park more domains or I want to do something beyond TOS of free hosting.
That's why there are many free hosting sites, But no one is as brave as x10 to offer unmetered service.You are great x10 :)

satishan

Reaction score
When there is need for paid hosting?
does all rules mentioned are implemented on free as well as paid hosting?

skiglygin

Reaction score
even in how many times the server is down the admin can manage our account intact with high integrity in what they are doing configuring the server the admin are so dedicated to this effort.

@ x10hosting i believe that they can give good service to all of us.

thank you x10hosting.....

Yes! Definitely agree! x10 hosting is the best so far!

gusde.yasa30

Reaction score
I'm new here, I better try x10 now and see if what You're saying here is right :)

I'll write reviews about x10 in similar forum like freewebhostingtalk.

What I think now:
-The forum is fast but cpanel a little bit slow to access
-Instant registration
-Can I know the file size limit? Thanx all senior members here :)

FunkYasa

mikemost

Reaction score
I also testify to the fact that i have had a good time with x10Hosting, its the best free hosting service that I have tried so far. Well done!