The best free web host!

Reaction score
I've been used x10hosting for a few months. It is the best free web host I've ever used. Although servers are sometimes down due to server maintaintance, they post updates on the "Network News" which allows every user to know what was happened. Also, it offers unlimited storage for free, which is a feature that I had never seen on any other free web hosts.

I heard that x10hosting is the largest free host that offers cPanel. I think the cost for handling such huge amount of users must be expensive. Can they really make a balance of payments?

Also, why do x10hosting offers such high quality free web hosting service? What do they aim for?

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I've been used x10hosting for a few months. It is the best free web host I've ever used. Although servers are sometimes down due to server maintaintance, they post updates on the "Network News" which allows every user to know what was happened. Also, it offers unlimited storage for free, which is a feature that I had never seen on any other free web hosts.

I heard that x10hosting is the largest free host that offers cPanel. I think the cost for handling such huge amount of users must be expensive. Can they really make a balance of payments?

Also, why do x10hosting offers such high quality free web hosting service? What do they aim for?
Its nice to know that you like x10.

x10hosting earns from its premium hosting users.Some of the free hosting users convert to premium hosting to have more amount of resources for their web application.So they do not need to rely on ads on free hosting user's sites or any kind of donation and best free hosting service keeps growing.

The aim of x10hosting is to keep growing their user base and become the leader in free and as well as paid hosting.

Note:-
I am not x10hosting representative and these are my personal views based on the previous discussions that I read.

anish177

Reaction score
X10 hosting aims the 100% satisfaction of users.

Cheers for x10hosting

duelling

Reaction score
Its nice to know that you like x10.

x10hosting earns from its premium hosting users.Some of the free hosting users convert to premium hosting to have more amount of resources for their web application.So they do not need to rely on ads on free hosting user's sites or any kind of donation and best free hosting service keeps growing.

The aim of x10hosting is to keep growing their user base and become the leader in free and as well as paid hosting.

Note:-
I am not x10hosting representative and these are my personal views based on the previous discussions that I read.

I also like the x10hosting, but I want to switch to premium, given the problems we are having as a free version and also have more resources and I wonder if all my settings are migrated together for example, my forum, my redirects (MX and site)! How should I proceed?!

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I also like the x10hosting, but I want to switch to premium, given the problems we are having as a free version and also have more resources and I wonder if all my settings are migrated together for example, my forum, my redirects (MX and site)! How should I proceed?!

I don't know if staff can do this or not.But if you want to migrate your site in free hosting to premium hosting, then I will suggest you to backup your forum database using phpmyadmin and forum files using cPanel's (best thing that x10hosting offers for free) file manager (hint:- there is option to create archive of files and folders).For DNS records you will need to do some copy/paste work and in return you will get your fully functional fast site.

Good luck

duelling

Reaction score
Hi Bhupendra,

Thank you for your attention, but I'm having a serious problem in accessing my control panel! I'm hiring the plan premium and need my services running, at least to restore my backups!

regards,