The best games to wait for 5 years

bob0851

Reaction score
Blizzard launched in 2010, this RTS real-time strategy game, as the "StarCraft" sequel about a human family, star-ling, and the story of three communities different insects. "StarCraft Ⅱ" trilogy will be available in the form that the Wings of Liberty (freedom of the wing), Heart of the Swarm (Swarm of the heart) and the Legacy of the Void (Void of the left).

"StarCraft Ⅱ" the continuation of "StarCraft" human family, star-ling, and the legend of the three pillars of different insect epic, the three distinct differently in different Fu Bing's race once again faced with conflict and confrontation. "StarCraft Ⅱ" to retain a number of "StarCraft" branches of the military and construction, while some branches have been given new skills, a number of arms have been eliminated or replaced. Old arms, upgrades and new branches of the military arms 11 appearances for the survival of their race to start Bosha, fighting fire spread throughout the galaxy.
Game balance is "StarCraft," where the classic, "StarCraft Ⅱ" keep the game balanced at the same time, each race there are more new branches, players familiar with the branches of the military have also been adjusted. Game structure similar to the "Starcraft", the major gaming skills focus on resources, the player with the acquisition of resources to build a different building, the army and to upgrade.

monkeymhz

Reaction score
Rage and Doom4, are what im looking forward too. SC2 will be great but honestly I don't see anything special about it.

darzamora

Reaction score
Downloaded SC2 already but unable to play it... :( been a fan of starcraft since the original till the broodwar era... :) I love this game

Last edited:

durman667

Reaction score
Shadow of the Colossus I waited for for about that long. SO worth it!

spamuel

Reaction score
By FAR, the best game that required at least a five year wait was Half Life 2. Now I just want HL2 Episode 3 to come out, Right after Portal 2 of course. :wink:

stardom

Reaction score
Ive been waiting for Diablo 3 for...umm i lost count of how long I have been waiting

stardom

Reaction score
CS wow!! I think that game will always be a classic for many gamers