The best way to advertise your site!

Overton

Reaction score
Post a topic called "The best way to advertise your site!" in an active forum.

:biggrin:
I do have some tips though..

FREE WAYS TO ADVERTISE!

Advertise your game

> Register with a promoter like "Top Web Games", register your site and a description and you will be sent the link for people to vote for your site, the more votes it gets, the more advertising it gets.
You can register for more than just Top Web Games too.

Advertise your forum

This is probably the hardest to advertise, unless your forum has something people are interested in then you wont get anywhere, but all the same, heres some tips.

> Use simple BB codes to create what I call an Advertisers Area, heres an example for my site.
Mr.Knowledge
The Simple Source of Answers.

---------------------------------
Mr.Knowledge is a site that is updated daily, there is an active forum that you can use, you can test your knowledge of the site in the Mr.Knowledge quiz and now, our most recent edition to the site is the game entitled,
Criminal-Knowledge.gif

The game is currently in V.0.0.0.3 Pre-Alpha, there are 12 pages that do not work and 5 are currently under contruction, active Pre-Alpha testers are rewarded when the game is reset, there are currently 2 administrators and 2 moderators.
The game is a mafia themed, text based online game and currently has 21 Pre-Alpha testers, all suggestions and ideas are respected and valued.

Visit us at www.mrknowledge.co.uk

The link to the forum is www.mrknowledge.co.uk/forums

The link to the game is www.mrknowledge.co.uk/onlineadventure

Thank you for reading.
---------------------------------

Advertise your site

> Post a request to visit the site in a forum or site promoter, im not very good at advertising sites =D

onyx77

Reaction score
um spam?

why i think so

title:
the best way to advertise your site

text in post
im not very good at advertising sites

so why would I want to learn from you if you say for your self you are not very good. it's just a lame attempt to get some incoming links.

Gamer ADMIN

Reaction score
thx for the tips and stop talking aboute if its bspam or not report to mods insteed

Zippoh

Reaction score
This really is like stating the obvious, it makes no sense whatsoever. :locked: ?