The bored post

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not bored at the moment. Actually playing some Team Fortress 2 :D

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Seriously, forums are usually boring at saturday and sunday.Since when I had joined this place I have noticed, in these days low activities happens here.Anybody feel the same? :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I got a little bored reading this thread......... :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have noticed that. When I registered here at x10Hosting these forums were very busy in the Off Topic/Forum Games/Crossfire/Gaming/Tech forums. But yeah, seems like a lot of forums are starting to lose activity these days. Either that, or I've been using them for so long that I'm being over-expectant about it.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have noticed that. When I registered here at x10Hosting these forums were very busy in the Off Topic/Forum Games/Crossfire/Gaming/Tech forums.
Big data center migration, server / software upgrades, unexpected issues with cPanel forcing more server moves. I think a lot of folks have just been focused on keeping their websites up and running. Once all the dust settles people will likely start spending more time with the "fun" forums and instead of support.

conzone

Reaction score
bored also, waiting for the servers to come back up has that effect. lol
The funny thing is with the lack of up to date information posted just causes more and more WTF postings.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Same here, My server is not restored and those who got their site back, have too much errors to report which can only be solved by community support staff.Good luck to my databases and my site :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Same here, My server is not restored and those who got their site back, have too much errors to report which can only be solved by community support staff.Good luck to my databases and my site :)
There are a lot of accounts that need attention from staff at the moment for restoration and other issues and staff members are putting in a lot of hours to get all of these issues rectified as quickly as possible.