The Cube

fractalfeline

Reaction score
So, I figured this was a little beyond the scope of the friendly yet mindless forum games, and didn't exactly belong in Off-Topic, so I thought I'd put it here!

So, this is a party game I was introduced to long ago, and it's known as...

The Cube
Imagine you are in a desert. Take some time to imagine the desert.
1. In this desert, there is a Cube. Describe the Cube.
2. In this desert, there is a Horse. Describe the Horse. What is it doing?
3. In this desert, there is a Ladder. Describe the Ladder. What's it doing in the desert?
4. In this desert, there is a Storm. Describe the Storm. What kind of storm is it?
5. In this desert, there is a Garden. Describe the Garden.

And... maybe later I'll tell you what it means :) :) :)

mattblog

Reaction score
The cube is like a square. But shining bright colours for some odd reason. It rolling on its side as if it is retarded. The cube is starting to become deformed and started running after me. Im shockerd, i stand there as the wild cube chases me around the desert. My mind is weird.

There is a horse, its brown and its very excited for some odd reason. Might be because it spend his whole day hurting its self trying to break open a cactus and drinking from it.

The ladder is in a ladder. It is a long ladder looking up to the skies. Its a brown with a shininess to it. I want to climb it to get out of this no water hell we call the desert, but im afraid to see whats up there.

The storm brews and is a wind storm. It goes and takes the dusty like sand and blows it into my eyes. Its a violent storm but then calms down after 3 minutes or so, i dont know i dont have a watch. It starts to dim down and everything in quite.

In the desert there is a garden, the wood holding in the dirt looks very old and outdated but the flowers look amazing and new and fresh.

Now tell me, am i more insane than i think, nope i just made that whole thing up.

Last edited:

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Hey Alex... do you know how to move a thread to Forum Games?

And don't worry Matt, your response is about what I was looking for :) I could PM you what it means or you could wait until there's more responses, and the Big Revelation :)

mattblog

Reaction score
Its okay,ill wait, i already know its going to say im mentally retarded. :biggrin:

Last edited: