The domain you have supplied is already in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zygzag

Reaction score
Hi. I had an account here a while back and used zygzag.org as my main domain. Now I want to bring the site back under a new account (this) but I get "The domain you have supplied is already in use." when I try to set zygzag.org as the main domain. If I remember correctly I requested old account to be deleted, but I guess the domain stayed in the system. Could please delete zygzag.org from the system completely and the account associated with it (if it still exists), so I can use it with this account.
Thank you.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The system shows a subdomain and an addon domain based on zygzag.org linked to this account.

If you could go to cPanel and see if you could remove them, that should clear up the problem.

zygzag

Reaction score
Under addon domains I only had forum.zygzag.org. I deleted it. Now addon domain and subdomain sections are empty, but I still get "The domain you have supplied is already in use."

--- Edit 1 ---

Just noticed another thing.

x10 panel shows
"Sub Domains blog.zygzag.org"
but I can't see it on cPanel

I'm guessing my account was corrupted during the server move because I also had database missing (I always make backups).

Maybe I should delete this account and make a new one?

- I FIXED -

I made zygzag.org as my addon domain, added a subdomain blog.zygzag.org, deleted blog.zygzag.org (disappeared from x10 panel as well), then deleted zygzag.org from addons and now I was able to make it as my main domain. (if any of this made any sense)

I don't know if this a was bug or a corrupted config.

Sorry for bothering you guys. You can delete this thread/ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.