The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

luke55

Reaction score
Well i loved morrowind and oblivion cannot wait for this release, have played on pc up till now however thinking of trying this one on xbox if it comes out on xbox, anyone know if it is better, or harder on xbox. like harder to control and use abilities etc. i am so used to a mouse and keyboard

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
I don't know if its harder on the xBox console but I do know its a going to be a great game and yes, it is coming out on the 360 console. I prefer to play with controllers then a keyboard and mouse.

wongers

Reaction score
i imagine it will be easy to control on the XBox but you will use the ability to customize the keys to your own design.

the graphics will be fantastic, but again, if you have a high-end rig worth £700+ with a graphics card that could skin a crocodile, then you might see a difference in the graphics in the PC and XBox/PS3 version (assuming of course that they release it for the XBox/PS3).

i know its being released on the XBox as it game up on my dashboard the other day.

mrcherry.pro31

Reaction score
I used to play with gamepad on PC. It's hard to play in shooters with gamepad, but I think it's ideal for games like Elder Scrolls.

wongers

Reaction score
yeah tbh i would agree, get it on the PC and buy the USB adapter + XBox wireless pad and enjoy!! its the only way to game . . . although i have an XBox as well but PC is superior lol.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I already have a 360 controller for windows that I play Fallout 3 with (It works real nice, too. And it's easy to switch to keyboard for console commands and such ;) )

I'm definately adding Skyrim to my ever growing wishlist, right there with Fallout 3: New Vegas and a new scanner for my artwork. XD

palmerx6414

Reaction score
This is going to be the first game I buy in a while.

Same here.
I rented it for a few days to test it, but I want to buy it now.
I like how the different races have distinct features now- in Oblivion they looked almost all the same with different skin colors. Needless to say, they did an excellent job with the details, textures, etc. :D

Last edited:

wongers

Reaction score
im still amazed that there isnt some kind of online integration, even if it was being able to do a dungeon as a party or something like that and play the rest of the game as single-player. but who am i to complain, this game looks incredible without it. it looks like Bethesda did look at the possibilities but made the conscious decision to leave it out.

djaries7932

Reaction score
I am finishing up fallout 3 right now and was considering jumping on the Elder Scrolls train, before I start new vegas. I like ultra high graphics in my games, my question is. Should I play the other titles before I go for Skyrim? Like graphics wise, are the other Elder Scrolls titles still awesome? And story wise, is it continuous? Like If I start from Skyrim will it feel like I missed something? PC gamer btw...

wongers

Reaction score
thats an interesting quesiton, does the storyline follow on from previous games??