The forums are getting a bit unfriendly?

poringy

Reaction score
Lately, I see forum members of the free webhosting criticize another.

On one of the threads below, I see one person talking about how he is losing patience. True, that isn't a really good way to make things go faster, but it does not mean that patience should be lost on him. I would recommend saying that the staff is trying the best to finish the server transfer.

Also, if newer members like Hectic06 are eager about the free hosting and actively participating forum topics, you shouldn't put them down or give them a bad impression. Bad impressions go a long way. If this feeling is imposed on many that visit, the fame of x10hosting might very well be unmade when he or she mentions about a cold experience in the forums. It doesn't matter if he or she is the most 'retarded' 'stupid' 'gayest' 'useless' person ever. If there are enough people that say that x10hosting sucks, then it will affect both the reputation of the site and the business server signups. It doesn't matter whether that view is accurate or not. Plus... that's just not following internet etiquette.

I'm free for comments... hopefully not flames. I don't like flames. I like water and shrubbery though.

hyeclass

Reaction score
yes also the members that arent knew are unfriendly lately.... they give like angry comments on people that just ask something cause they dont understand it... not everybody's a webhosting guru... but yes people should check the status... i admit I forget about it too sometimes...maybe create a sidebar on the forums with the status thing on it?

Torch

Reaction score
Well, x10 forums is an open community with a lot of people. So it is pretty much inevitable that people's opinions and tempers will clash.
But of course that is no reason for people to go off when there is absolutely no reason to. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it except to be tolerant (to a certain point) and not try to 'flame up' the argument any further.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
1. This is in the wrong section. :p [/moved]

2. I agree with you...they are starting to be mean/unfriendly...but thats why bans and warning are made. :)

Hetic06

Reaction score
yeah, i agree with proingy and hyeclass, people are so mean this day and not gentle

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
People always get fired up when there's a server move. After it's done and things settle down they will get back to normal.

Hetic06

Reaction score
even me i am getting high fever with my times waiting for my account approval according to the busy of server moving, i sometimes getting frustrated just to expect to get my account sooner as possible, i feel sorry for myself about that