The Free Website - Fbay

Kraze_T

Reaction score
Hi all i have recently created a new website, where people can 100% free things from domains to Xbox/PS3 Games. The way this website works is that every time some joins up to an offer i get paid, with this money i give you points on the forum, with these points you can order free services.
I can assure everyone here this site is no fraud and will be fair with users.
The place where x10 comes in is, i will pay every x10 user - 10 credits for every offer they do, i can estimate that i will be adding at least 10 offers a week so that would be around 100 credits a week! I also will give 10 credits to people for every 10 quality posts they make to the forum!
To join this website checkout http://www.fbay.co.cc/

If You Do Join Post Your Username That You Joined With Here So I Can Give You Points Later On

Thanks For Reading!!

EDIT: The Credits Offer Will Be For The First 20 People And Will Last Until Then End Of April​

Last edited:

Kraze_T

Reaction score
ok kl also Dannad500 joined, let me know if u want the credits cause ur names not posted here

Kraze_T

Reaction score
thanks sohailamir52, nearly finished the site just gota add one more mod on!

EDIT: ADDING OFFERS NOW!!

Last edited:

dchtkd

Reaction score
I will check that out. Looks like a cool way for people to network their skills.

Any area for charities to request exclusively?

Kraze_T

Reaction score
ok kl thanks comphelp,i think the hosting went down but now its bak up so u can post if u want ;)

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
You need to go looking on other pay to post forums to promote this and get more members... the way to get members for a forum is to already have a bunch :). I don't really fill out offers (anymore), but I know there are people who would be interested in such things, it's just a matter of getting the word out.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
ok kl thanks ThePaintGuru, if u know some people could u send them over to Fbay?

AdView

Reaction score
I clicked on the offers link and go this message:

Important Notice:
We are having some issues with our offers. We are trying to sort it out as fast as possible. We will get the offers back up ASAP. Sorry for any inconvience this has caused.