The Give Me Credits I Don't Deserve For No Reason Other Than The Fact I'm Asking Game

zen-r

Reaction score
Re: The Give Me Credits I Don't Deserve For No Reason Other Than The Fact I'm Asking

I reckon it was about 100 credits.

jsto17's credit total went up a fair old wack recently!

I think I deserve some thanks for sustaining this thread for you, & adding the additional element of competition. ;)

P.S. My Credits-Back Offer expires soon.

So Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: The Give Me Credits I Don't Deserve For No Reason Other Than The Fact I'm Asking

My Credits-Back Offer NEVER expires, so take your time and come to me when your ready. Don't rush to waste all your hard earned credits on zen-r's money-pit scam. In fact, for a limited time only, I'm offering 100% credits back! So come and get your fill of free credits!!!

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

It was 100 credits I donated. :D

zen-r

Reaction score

If you'd have donated them to me, you'd have got 50 whole credits back. Just think of the value!

Don't risk trying ichwar's offer. The moment he receives your credits he'll be jetting off to the Bahamas or somewhere. You'll never hear from him, or his credits-back offer ever again.

Actually, come to think of it, yes, DO SEND ICHWAR SOME CREDITS!!!

If it means that we never hear from him again, it will be credits well spent!! ;)

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Whoohoo, alexwhogrunts is winning with a whopping 100 credits!!!

Is zen-r to miserly to try and beat that?