The i-Marketing Network - Please Review

mylifestyle

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

After the recent server migrations etc, it became necessary to rebuild & re-style
my website which has taken quite some time and is still 'work in progress' for some
items.

However, I would appreciate any comments on the work so far and if you wish to
add either a profile or gifts then please do so as you would be more than welcome.

Here is another thread relating to this site :-

http://x10hosting.com/forums/advertising/133223-free-website-advertising-list-building.html

Many thanks
:biggrin:

patriotseminar72

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

After the recent server migrations etc, it became necessary to rebuild & re-style
my website which has taken quite some time and is still 'work in progress' for some
items.

However, I would appreciate any comments on the work so far and if you wish to
add either a profile or gifts then please do so as you would be more than welcome.

Here is another thread relating to this site :-

http://x10hosting.com/forums/advertising/133223-free-website-advertising-list-building.html

Many thanks
:biggrin:

The website is just a bit too cluttered. You don't need two navigation bars. I would just keep the one on top and just pull up the newsletter subscription area and the banner and other ads. Also, the marquee movement of text is generally considered unprofessional. I would recommend some kind of flash banner if you really want marquee text. Also, the multiple add banners from the same company aren't very promising. Try to keep them out of the way as much as possible - so not in the actual viewing space.

Overall though, it is warm and welcoming. If you fixed it up a bit, it would be fantastic.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The website is just a bit too cluttered. You don't need two navigation bars. I would just keep the one on top and just pull up the newsletter subscription area and the banner and other ads.
I agree.

Marquee's can look a little strange in some browsers. Like mine.