the Internet in 2012

vekou

Reaction score
they're not aiming to shut down the internet, they're trying to make more money out of the internet. And yes, if all the ISPs and the government would gang on us, the can probably do it, since it's their own cables, sattelites and transmitters.

joejv4

Reaction score
they're not aiming to shut down the internet, they're trying to make more money out of the internet. And yes, if all the ISPs and the government would gang on us, the can probably do it, since it's their own cables, sattelites and transmitters.

The odds of all those entities working together are pretty slim.

bijan588

Reaction score
This is bullllllshhhhhiiiiittttttttttt

If this did happen i would cry. i would WEEP

dito7967

Reaction score
I support Net Neutrality...
It's great and allows us to access an unlimited wealth of knowledge of information... And:
Knowledge is power

If that happend there would be a giant rebel in 2012 and a reinvention of the internet. At minimum alot of people would be really (censored for x10forums) and rallying... Probably including me :p (What can I say, I don't live on the internet but it's nice to have it unrestricted.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Two options here. If the worst happens, that would be drastical for the global economy - unimaginable. Seriously. That simply doesn`t work out. And well, if it does, humanity is gonna put up with it as always. If there are major changes, we scream but after a while we put up with it - since ever.
Of course it would suck! Almost everybody depends on a free use of the net and since this is the case, they won`t do it!