The Laziness of you people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris73

Reaction score
I have strolled through about 50 threads this morning. Out of those 50 threads 50 of them have been answered in prior posts. My question is how many of you know how to use a SEARCH button? I am Betting none of you. Here is what i suggest you do since you all can't read the sticky posts up top. Use the search function first. I am betting that 99% of the issues you people post you wouldn't have had to post if you would SEARCH. Then if you can't find the answer(which is very very very unlikely)then you should post in here.

I am sure you all are asking who the hell am i? Well i am a patron here at x10hosting. I love the service and i love how they help you. But you people really need to cut the staff some slack here. Read and search first.

I suggested to them that if the post was answered elsewhere to just close your threads and make you look. Here is another idea. If you know that there is someone that has a post with the same issue you are having maybe wait a few minutes and see what staff has to say about a fix. Then you can fix your problem without ever having to post.

As i make my exit i leave you with this thought....... Those who can help themselves learn more and become a lot happier knowing they did it. SO STOP BEING LAZY.

This is a DRIVEBY POSTING ..

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And please, give us a little more than 30 minutes to answer your post. If you haven't noticed, we are volunteers ( not paid ) and have lives outside of x10. And, some of us can't answer your posts as they require someone with more ability than us ( Admin's for example ) or we are researching for an answer and may have gotten side-tracked.

Like myself, I am in the process of moving to a new house and have taken up online classes. Although I have placed myself on "Vacation", I still take the time to login and assist where I can.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Not only that, but what happened to Google... That seems to solve most problems! But then again, Google (+etc) only helps if the right things are searched for. Not knowing what is actually wrong and attempting to search can yield negative results.

lambada

Reaction score
And a good way of googling would be the type of error with the name of the script.

I.E. joomla error headers sent

Status
Not open for further replies.