The Movie Poster Database - comments appreciated!

sunils

Reaction score
Your site is down.
Please post the correct link if the above one is wrong.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the google ads could be placed a bit more down, the content doesn't seem have a 'backbone' but it is simple, it is kind of plain with just white, and text. Also the size of the text might want to be a little teeny bit biggger.

graemem

Reaction score
Thank you for the input chaps!

sunils - Site seems to be running okay - are you still having bother with the link?

diabolo - I have shifted the google ad a bit - thanks for the suggestion. The intention of the white background is to look a bit like a poster? Maybe a bit dull though - I'll have a search around for a textured background... What sort of thing did you have in mind re the backbone?

Thanks again,
G.

FalseHope

Reaction score
The Ads are out of place. Fix their positions, would be a start. I don't know if it's meant to be this way or not, but all I can click is the x10 link.

sunils

Reaction score
Now the link is working, but didnt work yesterday. Nice site. but the ads are the problem. They are blocking the view even in the home page also. Move them to appropriate place...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
COME ON......this thread started in 2008..................

can someone close this please?....bit annoying finding threads started 3 years ago....