The new ad-free plan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ou7l4w

Reaction score
Seems to me that i would be losing sql data bases, email accounts, and things if I was to upgrade to this. I have all ready lost add-on domains & some of my parked domains. What the hell!!! I was using those data bases and parked domains but I guess thats a thing of the past just for UNMETERED BANDWIDTH.... I don't want it, I want the old package that I signed up for, thats the reason I came back to x10 for what they offered as far as Dbs, parked domains and things on the OLD package........All its doing is giving the x10 admin an excuse to have our sites down yet again. I was happy with x10 when I had it a few years back but the NEW x10 is really starting to suck big time.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you don't want to lose DBs, etc, do not ask to be changed to the new plan.

ou7l4w

Reaction score
SQL Databases 2 / 3 I'm losing 1 of these

Subdomains 0 / 3 I'm losing one of these

Ftp Accounts 1 / 3

Addon Domains 0 / 3 I'm losing one of these

Email Accounts 2 / 5 I'm losing Two of these

Parked Domains 2 / 3 I'm losing Two of these

Hosting package adfree-adfree
Just to get unmetered bandwidth?????? Wheres the deal in that?

ou7l4w

Reaction score
It's gonna happen anyway in the near future even if i don't want it to so hows that fair? I have all ready lost parked domains...Whats next my sqls & all the data in them without me knowing it?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The deal is getting the Unmetered bandwidth and disk space which is actually quite a lot. Since more server resources will be used in one area, less will be used in another to keep everything balanced.

As mentioned earlier, you aren't forced to upgrade. You can stick with your current plan.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't understand. You won't lose anything on your account if you don't ask for the upgrade. You hadn't asked for it, didn't you?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
So? Like I said, if you don't like the new plan, don't ask to be switched.

Some people are willing to trade off databases etc for bandwidth/disk space. Considering the rarity of someone complaining that they ran out of bandwidth or disk space in this forum, I wonder what the appeal is.

ou7l4w

Reaction score
I had 4/3 when i logged in today, when i went back to my parked 2 of them were gone. I have no idea but there gone, its ok, i'll fix that issue. I will leave it as it is for now. My site is also interment today as well. go look http://www.ou7l4ws-place.co.cc , that i have no idea about though.....

ou7l4w

Reaction score
So? Like I said, if you don't like the new plan, don't ask to be switched.

Some people are willing to trade off databases etc for bandwidth/disk space. Considering the rarity of someone complaining that they ran out of bandwidth or disk space in this forum, I wonder what the appeal is.

I have NEVER had an issue with space or bandwidth as I don't use this server for any type of files or anything other than personal use of my own. Say if something happens to my pc I have all the files on the server that i need to reformat it. I occasionally share a file or 2 with family on here like pics & this but thats it. I have a site for my friends on here but thats only a few ppl so no issues with space or anything like that, I do however put games on here for friends & family to play like the checkers in the fantastico games on my cpanel..... but thats only like 5-10 ppl on the best of days, that y i like the multiple sql dbs, for the games....

ou7l4w

Reaction score
I had 4/3 when i logged in today, when i went back to my parked 2 of them were gone. I have no idea but there gone, its ok, i'll fix that issue. I will leave it as it is for now. My site is also interment today as well. go look http://www.ou7l4ws-place.co.cc , that i have no idea about though.....

Oh so now its working again, I guess its just gonna bee one of THOSE days today............Guess I'll try to work on the site & see if it goes down again!!!!!

ou7l4w

Reaction score

As I stated before it is interment, i started to work on my site, clicked on my prefs in the admin panel & got this Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.