The Next x10 Superstar!

theone48

Reaction score
Okay, this is a publicity brainstorm. Remember during the recent hurricane Irene there was this thing going where people were putting Irene in movie titles? What things can you replace with x10? How would you best publicize x10? Post your innovative idea(s) here and vote for your favorites. No profanity or ugliness, let's keep this thread clean.

For starters, check the parody on my profile.

U luv x10? This is your moment to shine!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Okay, I'll start.

New marketing campaign:

"X10: The best free hosting provider online. Plus, free website creation, free web tools, free e-mail and much more! x10ND THE POSITIVE WITH x10!"

Last edited:

theone48

Reaction score
Here's another one: A TV ad for the superbowl-

Two boys knock on girl's door, she opens: "Hi Brad, Jason."
Boys: "Hello Meg, come to Prom with me?"
Girl looks them over: "Tucked your shirts in?"
Boys finger their ties nervously, expectation in their eyes: "Yeah"
Girl holds on to door smiling: "You shined your shoes?"
Boys quickly shine the tips of their Italian leather pumps on the back of their pants: "Uh-huh"
Girl looks past him to the street at a parked red convertible: "You brought a cool car?"
Boy1 quickly glances behind him and smiles back proudly: "My dad's corvette."
Boy2 quickly glances behind him and smiles back proudly: "My Mom's Jeep."
Girl looks boys square in the eyes: "You got a website?"
Smile instantly vanishes from boy's faces, replaced by a look of fearful uncertainty: "No."
Girl buries her face in her hands and sobs: "I knew it, neither of you love me!"
She slams door in his face while they reach out to her: "Meg!"
They turn and Boy1 looks at his watch: 30 mins to Prom.
They look at each other and race for home.
One of them signs on to x10 and the other to another provider.
Boy2 breezes through the process with x10 and finds himself back at girl's door 15 mins later. He knocks and she opens to see him holding a gloss picture of his x10 site album phot of them together.
Boy2: "Meg, I love you!"
Girl rushes to hug him: "Oh Jason!"
They go to his Jeep and speed away while Boy1 looks on with messed up suit and tie and coffee stain on his pants. Jason and Meg arrive at prom to the cheers of everyone and are crowned King and Queen.
THE END