The OLDER signup system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchief3k

Reaction score
I liked it much better....frankly i hate the lottery system. I think our signups should be submitted and fulfilled in the order they are taken.:dunno:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Do you mean way back in the day where you would have to fill out a form and wait for the staff to aprove of it?

Last edited:

masterchief3k

Reaction score
Yeah, that one. I liked it better, they were all sorted: Accepted, Pending changes, Declined. Application forms went to the thred that hed them all. i dunno...

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's to hard for staff to read through 100's if thoughs thats why the system has changed.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You say you want the older signup system back, but do you want the server to have a horrible uptime percentage also? When there are open signups\tons of signups a day, the flood of new accounts "hurts" the server.

randomize

Reaction score
I think that the new signup system is good as it reduces the amount of spam that gets through to the server, however it is slow as it takes some people several times before they even get accepted for the hosting plans.

All in all they should keep the system that they have at the moment.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Well after all the codeing the staff did, i dont think they say well lets just go back to the old signup and forget the new one we spent days on.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I wasn't staff that days, but I think the Senior Mods would be able to tell you how difficult it is to manage a system like that. I don't think so, and I wanna stop spamming a little so I'm closing this thread as there's no more need to talk about this.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
also, just a FYI, codings been going on (alot from bryon, were he finds free time idk, needs to teach us) but its been going on for about 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.