The server at kalaonline.co.cc is taking too long to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klsanjoh8456

Reaction score
Good day, my website is down even after i cleared my browser's cache. I can't access neither my cpanel nor my ftp account.The connection time out and the browser says "The server at kalaonline.co.cc is taking too long to respond." What else should i do?

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear klsanjoh8456,
The site is quite fast in loading.
Here is where I checked
http://www.iwebtool.com/speed_test?domain=kalaonline.co.cc
The above checked the site speed and with my internet connection the site loaded in 0.77 seconds at 0.11 second per Kb
And the reason for the error on your side could be a temporary problem.
I wish you plz check again and notify it the problem persists.
Regs,
VVbb

klsanjoh8456

Reaction score
Thanks, i have been checking time and again but my site is still not available. I noticed my site opens in USA and India but not in Cameroon but My friends website bistv.x10.mx opens in Cameroon.

---------- Post added 07-15-2011 at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

i noticed starka.x1ohosting.com does not open but stoli.x10hosting.com opens here. May be transferring my account from starka.x10hosting.com to stoli.x10hosting.com could resolve the problem.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear klsanjoh8456,
i noticed starka.x1ohosting.com does not open but stoli.x10hosting.com opens here. May be transferring my account from starka.x10hosting.com to stoli.x10hosting.com could resolve the problem.
Starka and Stoli are designed to cater same functionality to free hosting users.This problem is peculiar and I am surprised too.Can you please ask your friends in Cameroon to Flush dns and clear browser cache and check!!
Starka is a nice server and is equally good as stoli for all hosting purposes.Hence plz. recheck what I suggested and revert back.

VVBB

klsanjoh8456

Reaction score
unfortunately for me i have already done what you requested and it did not still work. i even tried friends in different cities. www.bstv.x10.mx opens but www.kalaonline.co.cc does not open .I read through several articles on this issue and most had their own solved. I luckily still have my website files so can i create another account and upload it or is there a way x10hosting can repair my account please?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can discuss this issue with my seniors.I will speak about this to one of them whom I know to be active and helpful.Ofcourse all others are helping nice ones anyways.I suggest you donot create another account as it is against ToS.Wait for a while and let X10 Support see whats wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.