The Sims 3!

dsbrian

Reaction score
Hey guys just buyed The Sims 3 in EUROPE it came out today in EUROPA(US Yesterday)

iglitter

Reaction score
Congrats on buying it. I'd like to buy it but my money is tied up at the moment meh >_<

Have fun playing it

MuRRe

Reaction score
I dont know. It seems really nice, but i will wait a little bit i think

Hauzer

Reaction score
Looks good. I'm going to purchase this Saturday (Damn, it's Monday today). It's doesn't require too high specifications so I should be able to run it at maximum.

Any opinions about this game?

tpirate5

Reaction score
Have got the game and it is pretty exciting. Has great graphics and you can drive around and explore the city get a job doing whatever you want. Its fun i played it for five hours straight as soon as i got it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Have got the game and it is pretty exciting. Has great graphics and you can drive around and explore the city get a job doing whatever you want. Its fun i played it for five hours straight as soon as i got it.

Does it have vacation/bonvoyage style vacation lots and pets?

If not I'm stickin' to sims 2 for now. Been trying to find out what's all missing and see if I can live without it :)

kieran5676

Reaction score
I swore to myself I wouldn't buy it because of my EA-boycott (Because of $ecurom on Spore) but I bought it last sunday!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No pets so far...
Nor vacations, but the ability to customize things is great.

And here I said I wouldn't be buying it.

Apparently in the last 5 or so days (got it last week, can't remember what day though >_<), I've logged 31 hours, which puts it at the top of my xfire game list sometime in the next week and a half or so (if I keep playing it at the same rate I am right now)..

Freakin' EA getting me addicted to games again...

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I plan on buying this game soon too! I can't wait to get it, it looks very neat. :)

vom53xd

Reaction score
i was really interested in playing this game, but I wondered about why I played it.

In the end, I realized that it was truly a waste of time and must focus on my studies to include the overall life that is described in this game.

Ratings:
Teen - Do not play. Waste of time. But helpful learning tips.
Adult - If you work, you might not have enough time, but hey it was money.
Old - Do you really have time now? Wouldn't it be better to exercise more?