The Site doesn't redirect correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

habbothotel40

Reaction score
I am building a MyBB forums, When I visit my site It doesn't redirect to the correct place.

finezone.pcriot.com

Also, I may be buying Premium Hosting, Does it come instantly when I purchase it?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The error I got is that MyBB is saying that it won't allow you to browse through the site until you've completed your installation of MyBB.

I don't know about instantly, but it is pretty fast at creating the Premium Hosting account, and all details to the account are emailed to you upon creation of the account.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The error I got is that I just permanently suspended your account for linking to a cracked version of a flash decompiler and providing a serial for it. I'm not 100% sure if hacking the habbo client is also illegal, but linking to warez most certainly is. Upgrading to premium isn't going to get your account unsuspended either, illegal stuff is also not allowed there.

Edit by Livewire: Not worth a new post below this, but yes hacking the Habbo client is a violation of the copyright that Sulake has displayed on their website. In addition the illegal use of -any- of the HH logos is just as illegal, so even if it wasn't hacked it'd still be a permanent suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.