The Social Netork

sinogap

Reaction score
Welcome to Unfeatured - "Get featured Get Known".This is a social network for anyone. Got Talent? whether you're an unsigned band , a freestyle rapper, or your a webmaster; sign up here and get known! We will feature users every month so sign-up and you can get featured.

This is my website, I am currently looking for people to work for my website, you will get paid via paypal 5% of the sites profits but you will have to get users to sign up be active and suggest new ways to improve the site.

It would be better if you know php and mysql so you can improve the site's performance but if not you can always suggest improvements, feedback, post some banners or make some with photoshop.

So All you have to do is get on the site pm me on there here's my profile http://unfeatured.net/sinogap/ and please om sinogap on unfeatured requesting to join this group http://unfeatured.net/group.php?group_id=2
and post all your suggestions there I will give you credit for each suggestion and later you can convert credits for money and if you help us when we become big we will pay you 10% of our profits so it's like stocks you invest and help us and if we succeed you win =]

webmage

Reaction score
Hello,
just a tip - a "general community" site wouldn't get too much traffic, so improving performance is not really worthwhile... if you want something to take off, choose a fairly broad niche community instead. That's what people need on the web these days. ;-)
- webmage

sinogap

Reaction score
Hello,
just a tip - a "general community" site wouldn't get too much traffic, so improving performance is not really worthwhile... if you want something to take off, choose a fairly broad niche community instead. That's what people need on the web these days. ;-)
- webmage
do you mean that I shouldn't post on x10hosting forums?
or where do I post what forum? if on here what board?

xmakina

Reaction score
The site is much, Much too "Template". For goodness sake, the logo even says: "{replace with your logo}"

Why will "getting featured" on your site for a week be more successful than being "Featured" on MySpace for 1 hour?

Where will bands be Featured? There's no clear spot on the main page and if it's not there then whats the point?

You mention "profits". How will you generate revenue? Will "featured" come to mean "Paid the most this month"?

tittat

Reaction score
i know its your revenue but that clicksor ads are a little annoying.
{Replace with your logo} message looks really unprofessional.Your page doesn't fit my browser.
Good luck.... :)

socialnu2

Reaction score
nice website, need to get rid of the template.
Maybe get some paid web hoster, with unlimited etc etc. Because if your hoping for it to be successful then you might need a bit more commitment?

Artifice

Reaction score
When I visit your site I get an error saying it couldn't load a video. It loops the error message so that you can't close it unless you press OK which takes you to a really dirty youtube video. People like you really frustrate me.

JuniorD

Reaction score
it's a bit too, you know, WIDE. i think the max size for a website should be about 900 px in width. I like the graphics, but you should probably move the space between the two logo words to 0 px (no space) and get rid of that "replace with your logo"