The Social Network

ipswitch8259

Reaction score
Did someone watch the movie the social network? the movie is really inspiring..:biggrin:
specially to us who's online everyday.. I haven't have much interest in facebook before but lately after watching the movie, I became curious and envious to the founder.. lol..:biggrin: man one of the youngest billionaire? he's really sure is lucky.. but I think its 90% brains and 10% luck..:biggrin:

Gonrah

Reaction score
It's a great movie. One of the biggest hits this year.
Not involved a lot of famous actors, but the story is presented fantastic and compensate everything else.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I saw the movie. Pretty entertaining considering it's basically a history lesson on Facebook :)

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
I saw the movie. Pretty entertaining considering it's basically a history lesson on Facebook :)
Sorry, but you should not take this as a "history lesson." Most of this is made up to make the movie entertaining. It is "based on a true story;" not all of it is factual.

That being said, it was an entertaining movie.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, but you should not take this as a "history lesson." Most of this is made up to make the movie entertaining. It is "based on a true story;" not all of it is factual.

That being said, it was an entertaining movie.

I never really take the story lines of movies too seriously. I could tell what was made up to make a decent movie.

ipswitch8259

Reaction score
But I think its 90% of it is true.. cause they'll be in big problem if its contents is a lil bit far from the truth.. its just an inspiring movie cause he's already in #35 in forbes 400 in just merely 6 years..

Hoobrum

Reaction score
it's entertaining as a movie - but heavily fictionalized and dramaticized., such as the scene at the end where the guy punches the Napster guy in the FB office or how the napster guy discovers about FB when he wakes up with that girl.

Lots of bs in there, as they make it a lot sexier than what really happened.