the two week policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

expose

Reaction score
I need the two week suspension clause on my account lifted as well as unhindered php and mysql access. How much will this cost?

I am in the process of developing a MUD as well as another project and don't currently have the time to lo into the forums every two weeks.

Thanks for all of your help and time and for keeping such an awsome free-host service so awsome and free.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you could go with premium hosting which is located on the navbar. That is on separate servers and has no restrictions. Otherwise you could pay the $3 to lift the inactivity timer for 1 year.

expose

Reaction score
Can I grant cPanel access to administrators and limit what they can do with any of the advanced packages?

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Only with the new vps service, otherwise our hosting accounts are designed for single people, not as a sort of reseller service.

expose

Reaction score
I'm not reselling, I'm just working on a huge project that will reqiure a ton of help, and I don't want to design a new cp for the other programs. I just need to be able to grant access to certain files and directories to prevent accoutn theft and staff members that go bad. Can I get a link to the purchase page of a package that does this?

Status
Not open for further replies.