The x10 email

lightning yoshi

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering about the @x10 email, I love the site and I think that the email would be pretty cool. What are the specs, (ie. max space) and what would the address would be? I would want something like bob@x10.com

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

The email is @x10email.com. It is powered by gmail and comes with around 7.4gb of space.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That space usually grows daily too. :)

As of le 20 janvier 2010 (January 20, 2010, french ftw): Over 7414.769056 megabytes (and counting) of free storage.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Me? I would get one, but I wouldn't use it as my main email address..... (I won't say it)

csc2ya

Reaction score
It seems there is a massive delay in getting these set up. I requested one about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and to this day, I have heard nothing, and the credits haven't been deducted from my account yet.

jghughes

Reaction score
I must have missed something. What is @x10email, how do you get it, and how is it different from the regular email accounts you get with X10hosting i.e. username@domain.x10hosting.com.

Sorry, still pretty new here, still learning.

csc2ya

Reaction score
Alejandro, is it possible I could find out what's going on with the one I requested 2 or 3 weeks ago?

The e-mail I requested was the same as my username on here.

I can pm you with the desired password if required.

From what I understand, it is yourself that sets these up.

So far, I have heard nothing since requesting it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
Hello Alejandro,

I forgot my password for medphoenix(@)x10email.com. Could you please retrieve or reset it and send the new password to another email address (I will send you in pm)