Thefakevirus.com - computer pranks site

andrew35133

Reaction score
Me personally doesn't like the font size just looks too big. But other than that it looks great.

eggo9432

Reaction score
I really like the site, I only have two suggestions. For me, the logo is really awesome, but i think that it might just have a bit too much going on; I think that "Fake viruses, pranks and more" is too close to "thefakevirus.com," I would add a little bit more space, but that is just my opinion. Secondly, you definitely need to add a disclaimer to your site saying that none of the fake viruses are harmful to one's computer and that you are not responsible if someone gets a virus by downloading the virus off of a site other than yours. That is essential to a site like yours. Good work and keep it up, the site looks great!

gaptrast

Reaction score
Me personally doesn't like the font size just looks too big. But other than that it looks great.

Is the font size too big? Do you mean overall, or a specific place?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I really like the site, I only have two suggestions. For me, the logo is really awesome, but i think that it might just have a bit too much going on; I think that "Fake viruses, pranks and more" is too close to "thefakevirus.com," I would add a little bit more space, but that is just my opinion. Secondly, you definitely need to add a disclaimer to your site saying that none of the fake viruses are harmful to one's computer and that you are not responsible if someone gets a virus by downloading the virus off of a site other than yours. That is essential to a site like yours. Good work and keep it up, the site looks great!

Thanks!

Yes, you're right. I'll put the"slogan" another place on the site, and remove it from the logo. :D

I'll add a disclaimer :D

Last edited:

amalfra79

Reaction score
i think the theme and layout needs some work ...... some of the images appear broken ,,,,,, bestwishes