Theme Change Suggestions

glennemlee95

Reaction score
Wordpress Multisite & Buddypress installation w/ Custom Community Theme (New blog creation restricted).

What I'm after is suggestions for my theme. On new hosting, redoing my SEO campaign completely from scratch, blah blah blah, you get the picture.

Since my site's on new hosting and a new domain and all that jazz, I want to change the look and feel of my site a little bit, but at the moment I need suggestions. I am happy with my current design, color scheme, header, etc, however I've always had the feeling that there's something missing or something I could do to make it better and could never put my finger on it.

Please suggest me a new color scheme. I'll also accept extremely poorly and hastily made diagrams in MS Pain for both color scheme and even the header (because I want to change the header image as well).

Site located at http://pcgeeks.x10.mx

(Side note: Why in the world am I so hesitant to actually click "Submit New Thread"? o_O It's like I'm scared of something. Maybe it's going to bite meh!)

P.S. If you want backlinks (though rel nofollow automatically added), read a blog post of mine that interests you and drop me a relevant comment to approve by adding information to a blog post, your experience with what I'm talking about, etc. I'll weed through the comments and approve good comments. Bad comments will probably outright delete. (Good post, thanks, awesome, nice site, etc I consider bad comments)

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Currently the site is showing a blank page.
Kindly check the same.

glennemlee95

Reaction score
That's very odd, showing a blank page. I just visited it and used a web page speed test site to check it out. It shows for me and the test tool (screenshotted on the site). Not sure why it would show blank for you. I'll continue looking into it to see if there may be a problem with certain browser types.

motwera

Reaction score
"This site hacked by Lulz0rz Security Group.

Dear site admin. Don't worry nor bother with logs, you won't find us, only yourself. Lulz"
oh no your site has been hacked :O

radiogrooves81

Reaction score
Site has been hacked.........

This site hacked by Lulz0rz Security Group.

Dear site admin. Don't worry nor bother with logs, you won't find us, only yourself. Lulz