Theme problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirtaylor1984

Reaction score
I have installed php nuke into my website, and when i go into my admin.php>preferences, and then select the theme which i want. But every time i save the theme, it just leaves the page in the backgroundy colour of the theme and wont load the whole theme.

I have noticed though that every page i go into it has a thing on there called thumb.db........do i actually need this in all folders?

Any help would be greatfully appreciated!

Rob

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
thumb.db is a windows thing. you can delete them all. I'm guessing you unzipped the .zip package and then uploaded the files via ftp or through cpanel. Try uploading the entire zip directly through cpanel then extracting it using cpanel. You may have missed one file when uploading it or windows messed it up.

sirtaylor1984

Reaction score
Thanks for that, and after spending all morning waiting for it to extract i thought i would try and look at it myself, and the problem was that i had renamed the main folder to the themesomething completely different.

So i simply deleted that 1 and unrar'd again and uploaded via ftp and deleted thumbs.db, and went into admin and chose that theme, and now it works a treat. Now i just need to edit the logo's headers and footers to them....wish me luck.

Thanks for the advice though was much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.