There has been an error processing your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

rani

Reaction score
Please help... I'm getting this error... Why is Access denied?

SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'rani_magento'@'10.33.248.79' (using password: YES)
Trace:#0 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(96): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()#1 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(251): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()#2 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(448): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()#3 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)#4 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(333): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)#5 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Type/Db/Pdo/Mysql.php(45): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8')#6 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(93): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Type_Db_Pdo_Mysql->getConnection(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))#7 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(76): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_setup')#8 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(145): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->__construct('core_setup')#9 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(363): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()#10 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(295): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()#11 /home/rani/public_html/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)#12 /home/rani/public_html/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')#13 {main}

Error log record number: 1580107946

Magento is a trademark of Magento Inc. Copyright © 2010 Magento Inc.

rani

Reaction score
Try using localhost as your mysql hostname.

Looks like mysql is already using localhost as hostname... without any changes it worked for an hour or so, and now I started getting this error ....

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Trace:
#0 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(96): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(251): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(448): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#4 /home/rani/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(333): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#5 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Type/Db/Pdo/Mysql.php(45): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8')
#6 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(93): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Type_Db_Pdo_Mysql->getConnection(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#7 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(297): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_read')
#8 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(312): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->_getConnection('read')
#9 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(332): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->_getReadAdapter()
#10 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Collection/Abstract.php(97): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->getReadConnection()
#11 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1206): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Collection_Abstract->__construct(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#12 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1239): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('core_mysql4/web...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#13 /home/rani/public_html/app/Mage.php(460): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#14 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(208): Mage::getResourceModel('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Website))
#15 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(213): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection()
#16 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(532): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection()
#17 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(393): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#18 /home/rani/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(299): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCurrentStore('', 'store')
#19 /home/rani/public_html/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#20 /home/rani/public_html/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
#21 {main}
Error log record number: 439959395

Magento is a trademark of Magento Inc. Copyright © 2010 Magento Inc.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all your hosting account is not linked with your forums account.
Go to Account Panel http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and login with email address (the email that you used while signup) and password.
Go to "Account" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "forum account". You will get this message
You currently do not have a forum account linked to your client account. Swap forum usernames if you have an existing client account with an incorrect forum link.

Click on "Swap forum usernames" link. Enter credentials of this forums account there and then click on "Swap Forum Account link"

About your problem: Please read this thread, http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/133898-starka-boru-mysql-other-services.html your server is starka

rani

Reaction score
Hello,

Click on "Swap forum usernames" link. Enter credentials of this forums account there and then click on "Swap Forum Account link"

I tried several times before and now, I get "Invalid forum username supplied" message highlighted in red... I cannot create new account thru the link on that page, what should I do

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Change your forums email to something else. and then go to https://x10hosting.com/control and login with new email and password. and tell me it works.

Looks like your email is creating problem, because both of your accounts are using same email.

rani

Reaction score
Hello,

Change your forums email to something else. and then go to https://x10hosting.com/control and login with new email and password. and tell me it works.

I changed forum email from .com to .net, cannot login with new email (.net) & password "Invalid email address or password" supplied message. I can login with (.com) email ID though...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your email that you changed to has to be a valid email address. And you have to confirm it.

rani

Reaction score
Your email that you changed to has to be a valid email address. And you have to confirm it.

hmm...make sense, then I have to change MX settings in cPanel, create email account, resend email to it and then I would be able to validate it, right? I shall do that ASAP...

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm...make sense, then I have to change MX settings in cPanel, create email account, resend email to it and then I would be able to validate it, right? I shall do that ASAP...

yeah right.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I confirmed new email that I changed for forum email, but cannot login with new email at https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

Hello,

Looks like this is a backend issue, the easiest way to solve it is:

Go to https://x10hosting.com/control and login with cPanel username and password. Then Click on create a forums account.
type username (not rani because it already exists on forums), you can use like rani1 or ranii or something other.

With this system will automatically create your forums account and link it with your hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.