There is a problem with your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

window36

Reaction score
Hi Team,

I am getting an error as shown below

We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in.

Which I am not. I'm just using a normal connection.
Unfortunately my IP is Dynamic but as of this moment my IP is

I hope we can do something about this.

Cheers :)

~Zen

caftpx10

Reaction score
According to the StopForumSpam database, there were IP spam reports to do with your current IP but it was around 4 months ago since the last report went in. Such reports are also on AbuseIPDB and Bruteforcers.net. (Both also from months ago.)
If you are not responsible for this, it is likely that you ended up with the spammer's IP and this could be resulting in the message you are having (which in this case should really be some abuse message, unless it was previously a proxy).
You can try getting the IP changed to see if that helps (such as attempting to restart the modem).

viiengin

Reaction score
@bdistler my internet connection showed up as proxy on the website you listed, but I know I am not. how can fix this?

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@bdistler my internet connection showed up as proxy on the website you listed, but I know I am not. how can fix this?

An IP address look-up is telling me the same thing, that you're connecting through a 'Confirmed Proxy Service' - You can check the specifics of that look-up here: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/

Which operating system and version of that operating system are you running? I.e., are you on Windows 7, Windows 10, Ubuntu 12.04? I might be able to guide you through checking your computer's connection settings and seeing if you have a proxy set-up somewhere you forgot about/aren't aware of.

window36

Reaction score
did already restart and reset the modem but the same thing,
on Windows 7 Ultimate x64

and yes my IP is dynamic and my IP now is

B9Ko42r.png

as per http://amibehindaproxy.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.