There is a problem with your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

tes5bobx

Reaction score
I can't sign in??? I'm getting the error

You are signing in from Unknown, and unfortunately we are unable to offer free web hosting service service to Unknown at this time. Please check back with us in the future as we are working to expand our supported countries.

I'm from the UK and this has only started happening today.

warwickl

Reaction score
I am also experiencing this issue with my account and I am also based in the UK.

warwickl

Reaction score
I am wondering if it is just downtime at the moment and it might come back up in a couple of hours when the fault has been fixed?

micha200

Reaction score
I got the same error in the USA. I've got a static IP address that's always worked in the past. Maybe its a specific server issue? I think my site is on xo5

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score

micha200

Reaction score
I do NOT have that issue - I am in the USA - my account is on x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo3 ]

to find out which server your free-hosting account is on - sign in at [ https://www.x10hosting.com/sso/login ] then [ Open cPanel ]
once cPanel loads - the URL (in your browser) will be something like [ https://xo3.x10hosting.com:2083/... ] - The part right after [ https:// ] is the server name - in this case it is [ xo3 ]

I can't get past the sign in page. But you got me thinking, maybe I can login directly to cPanel. I did a tracert command to confirm that my site is on xo5, visited xo5.x10hosting.com:2083, and was able to successfully login. Looks like the issue may be at the sso login portal?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am at work behind a firewall. I bet that's it.
IMO - this part of the OP error points to a setup error on one or more of x10hosting's free-hosting servers --> [ You are signing in from Unknown*... ]
* bold is by me

if the 'script' received your IP address it would know the country code

tes5bobx

Reaction score
IMO - this part of the OP error points to a setup error on one or more of x10hosting's free-hosting servers --> [ You are signing in from Unknown*... ]
* bold is by me

if the 'script' received your IP address it would know the country code

Is there anything I can do on my side to fix the issue?

x360x10h

Reaction score
Same problem from Canada. It was all good last night.

Now I received this message. Just opened the account two days ago. :(

"Access is restricted to your hosting account. The restriction is due to a substantial link having been discovered between your account and another account with a history of abuse activity."

innatpor

Reaction score
Yeah here in the USA too opened any firewall i could, tried multiple browsers, tried changing my IP via VPN and tried resetting my password ...nothing still getting a "Signing in from unknown" error. it has been a couple weeks since I last to logged in but never have had an issue before.

homemar2

Reaction score
Hello,

Can You tell me how to login once again? is there any problem in my country or in my actual account?, I am from Philippines thank you, here is my screen-shot below

upload_2016-7-1_0-16-0.png

benswebs

Reaction score
I managed to login using :
https://xo4.x10hosting.com:2083

I expect that you might need to change the 4 to another number. I tried xo1 xo2 xo3 before I succeed.

This worked for me. Anther way to find out your exact server name is to check the email account you signed up with and search for x10host account created... all the server info, username etc is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.