Resolved There is a problem with your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi Anna and the rest of the beautiful team,
I am Patty. I have a question. I want to re-edit one of my video because I want to bring both sounds and the video quality together so it will be better for the rest of the general audiences. I am wondering r u going to actually pull out the entire old system where the user has the freedom to choose free hosting forever and logg into it every 25-39 days without pay or can I even afford to pay for permanent hosting? Please help me as soon as possible! Thank you very much and very much appreciated!

Patty

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
x10hosting free has been simplified down to one plan. This plan has a login requirement of 1 login every 30 days.

x10hosting premium is much more powerful and virtually unlimited. There is no login requirement. It has dedicated support staff as well. It costs $4 a month if you choose that payment plan. This also includes a domain (3 years @ about $10 a year), a dedicated IP address (36 months @ about $1 a month) and an SSL certificate (3 years, but price varies a lot). It also goes back to cPanel, which gives you more control over your account.

So, I'm not a member of x10 and I don't get paid to upsell you, but if you want to host video, x10hosting free will cause a problem because of 512mb disk space usage (a video is usually several mb) and an individual file can't be above a certain limit (I think it's 8mb? Anna, edit this if I'm wrong and you see it, please). So, if you have many videos in HD quality or long length, you will be unhappy with x10hosting free.

That being said, you can make x10hosting free work and I will do anything to keep you on the free plan. But, if your long term goal is to have a video site, it will not be a lot of fun.

See https://x10premium.com for details. And, of course, please feel free to ask here with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.