There is no website configured at this address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XColl

Reaction score
Um, I tried to fix it by rechanging the domain but it doesn't work. I get this error:

Domain Modification silkroad-palace.uni.cc -> silkroad-palace.cq.hk
Modifing httpd.conf
Modifing proftpd.conf
Modifing valiases
Adding dns entry
Sorry, a DNS entry for silkroad-palace.cq.hk already exists, please delete it first.

Then I change it back to silkroad-palace.uni.cc and then it says: There is no website configured at this address.

I can access to FTP though. :nuts:

RobTheRad

Reaction score
I dont think x10 is uni.cc or cq.hk . Thats a whole other company i belive.

TarinC

Reaction score
you have to wait for an admin or someone to remove the old entry from the dns server.

XColl

Reaction score
So do I wait a year? I really, really, really need my site up. I have no other way to contact my other administraitor!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And if you started a topic with the information you need ... an AC could easily see that someone needs assistance in DNS editing or domain editing.

And no, you wouldn't wait a year. But, like yourself, many people are "really, really, really" needing their website "right this minute" ... and everyone is in a holding pattern.

You could try to PM an Account Manager and politely asking for their assistance, or starting a new thread with the proper title and request to better serve you.

XColl

Reaction score
Not to be mean or anything but I thought you guys messed up my account but it wasn't your fault so I'm sorry for the blame. It was the domain that wasn't working right. I just got tired of all the users asking me "HEY LITH or HEY JITH, WHAT HAPPEN TO SILKROAD-PALACE LOL?" on my old forum, for 4 weeks straight, and so I wanted to fix it immediatly.

I need to point the domain to the right account. I'm not sure who the Account Manager is but i'm going to use the uni.cc and see if it works, if not, i'll report back here.

Again i'm sorry.

Edit: Lagged in browser, stupid Firefox. =_=

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
bascially when you tried to change the domain something happened. I will see if i can get an admin in here with powers that can do the domain thing for you

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
What domain do you want your account to be changed to? "silkroad-palace.cq.hk" or the other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.