Requires Staff These credentials do not match our records.

accoun80

Reaction score
Hello,

The above error is being shown everytime trying to access the account from the panel. Even with a password reset (which seems to have worked since the new password can be used to login here) the same error is being shown.

Can an admin check this please?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i do not see any active services related to your forum id.
it is possible your account was terminated/closed

maybe @STAFF or an @Admin can check this for you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

The above error is being shown everytime trying to access the account from the panel. Even with a password reset (which seems to have worked since the new password can be used to login here) the same error is being shown.

A password reset on the main login would not have affected the password for the forum nor for any DirectAdmin account, also the reverse would be true, changing the password for the forums will not affect the others (I can't check, but in reality the forums and the panel login could have different email addresses on file as changing on one will not affect the other on that aspect either).

Your account looks to be closed though, and the actual service with the domain is terminated and it was as far as I can tell terminated about a month ago on November 18th, I do however not any notes on why, for that I'll have to check with another admin that may have been involved in the process.

My best guess though is your account got hit in an abuse cleanup.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account indeed was hit by an abuse cleanup as mentioned by @Anna we can restore your account from around the time of your terminations and manual check the account files. If all files are clean we will re-active the account in good standing.

Please allow up to 48 hours for this to be completed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have taken a look, unfortunately there was no backup properly made upon termination of the service, we do have the backup from pre-migrations still though. This backup does so far look ok, I have scans set for it though to ensure it is indeed clean.

However, one reason for the abuse hit on the account may actually be the domain name itself so we would need to set a new domain if you would prefer this older backup.

Optionally, you can chose to create a new service and start fresh, we'll unlock the panel account for you in this case of course.

driskadf

Reaction score
These credentials do not match our records.

I have this isue when i try to logging in. Can you help me?