thesims3mods - help request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesims3mods

Reaction score
About The Sims 3 Mods - The sims 3 Mods is the modding community for the sims 3 PC game. Our aim is to be the modthesims2 of the sims 3! Since the sims 3 is not released until next spring the site is acting as a news and forum site for the sims 3. We offer Mods for the sims 2, a Image gallery full of screenshots for the sims 3, Blogs, forum, topsite listing, and a whole lot more!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif] Thesims3mods is looking for help! if your interested you can reply to this thread or message me on the site located at http://www.thesims3mods.x10hosting.com

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Help wanted in the following areas:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Graphic designer: we are currently looking for a graphics designer to help create a banner and other interesting graphics for the site. If you would like to help in this area please send me a message! (NEW BANNER ALREADY MADE!)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Forum Moderator: Forum moderators are needed to help keep our forums running smoothly. Please send me a PM if your interested in helping here![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Sims 3 reporter: Like to write reports about articles and things you read? We are looking for some one to write up articles for us containing Information about the sims 3. Send me a PM if your interested in this job![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]If there is another area that you feel you could help with then please contact me and let me know what you can do for us![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.