Things We're Working On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
New Site \ Sytems
--We've obviously been working on this for quite some time now(1 year). We're really getting towards the final stages and this will be out soon.

Security Modifications
--We drastically tightened down security on the servers to not only protect x10 but to protect our users. By doing this we've stopped a ton of abuse that would normally cause server issues and help protect everyone's sites from common hack attempts. Our next priority is to modify these rules to make sure your site will still work (403 errors) correctly. We are actively modifying and adjusting to find the equilibrium between secure and functional.

Sign-ups \ Account Restores \ Server Move
--Due to a few bugs we ran into when moving accounts and upgrading cPanel we have had some major issues with restoring all the accounts from the move and are unable to create new ones at this time. We are working with cPanel to resolve the latest bug and hope to have it fixed tonight or tomorrow. Until then new account creations are on hold and we can not restore accounts that were failed to move either.

Tickets \ New Support
--Due to all the issues with the move/sign-ups/security the new support helpdesk is very backed up. We are focusing on getting the sign-ups back online along with the security tweaked. Once done we will get our support times back to a reasonable level.

I apologize to all the people that are affected by the transfer and the ones that are waiting in queue. We are working very hard to get the new site out and get the issues resolved with cPanel.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Corey!
Can't wait until the new site comes out. :)

BritAngel

Reaction score
Thanks for these updates, although i haven't had big problems with this hosting, just minor details. I still think is the best webhosting ever...

Rob_C

Reaction score
Yes thank you, I cant say it enough you guys are the greatest. :)

Aspasia

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. All the best for your efforts......

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Our latest update from cPanel is:
Hiya,

Just to let you know, Nick has received your update, and will continue to test
and work with this with our QA and development staff to ensure this is fixed
promptly. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for choosing CPanel!

It is now a confirmed bug, we're just holding on for a patch. This has got to be the worst timing with the server move and all :)

I will update when we know more.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
its not easy when ur upgrading all the servers corey. and keep us informed caues we love you:biggthump:biggrin:

nandifamily

Reaction score
When will I be able to access Stoli? It has been days I have not got any form of access, including cPanel.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
When will I be able to access Stoli? It has been days I have not got any form of access, including cPanel.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

This is not support. If you've signed up recently new accounts are on hold, otherwise please create a support ticket. Thank you.

ranjeet

Reaction score
oksssssssssss this the reason my account is down i thought my acc. has been deleted..

Status
Not open for further replies.