This forum is looking damn cheap

priyaa161

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I'm new to this forum. I like this forum because its not like my previously joined forum (digital point forum) which has got so many sub forums and lot of members, hard to achieve high rank there.
But it is surprising for me that being so successful forum (Having large no of members and post) this forum is using default template, even they don't have their logo. They are using vb4 which is mainly built for CMS and the forum feature of vb4 is not as good as their previous versions. What do you think about it?

kinley3

Reaction score
It's only temporary. There are posts addressing this, probably in the News and Announcements forum

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I'm new to this forum. I like this forum because its not like my previously joined forum (digital point forum) which has got so many sub forums and lot of members, hard to achieve high rank there.
But it is surprising for me that being so successful forum (Having large no of members and post) this forum is using default template, even they don't have their logo. They are using vb4 which is mainly built for CMS and the forum feature of vb4 is not as good as their previous versions. What do you think about it?

Hi priya,

As others said it is temporary and the staff is already working on new theme. We will get that soon.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Hi priya,

As others said it is temporary and the staff is already working on new theme. We will get that soon.

But do you think that vb4 is the best among all released versions of vb

priyaa161

Reaction score
Not exactly but it is updated in somany aspects.

yeah, it is updated but I don't see any benefits. CMS and blog has been introduced which are not is use here. Besides this administrator control panel has a option to easily add advertisement code but ad's are not shown here and they can be easily added by simply editing the code. Besides this nothing great in vb4

priyaa161

Reaction score
How many of you think I've said something wrong here. That completely my opinion and in no way I'm trying to change your opinion about x10hosting. I've gone through Rules for posting in off topic section and found that in no ways I'm violating the rules and since I'm posting in Off topic so I don't think that I need to check News and Announcement before posting. It was my first thread so I could I know that there is a rule that we have to check News and Announcement before posting in Off Topic Section.

I've seen some posts in which people are saying that I'm tried, frustrated by x10. I'm gonna move to another host. That's all of their opinion so what happened If I've given my opinion about look.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
How many of you think I've said something wrong here. That completely my opinion and in no way I'm trying to change your opinion about x10hosting. I've gone through Rules for posting in off topic section and found that in no ways I'm violating the rules and since I'm posting in Off topic so I don't think that I need to check News and Announcement before posting. It was my first thread so I could I know that there is a rule that we have to check News and Announcement before posting in Off Topic Section.

I've seen some posts in which people are saying that I'm tried, frustrated by x10. I'm gonna move to another host. That's all of their opinion so what happened If I've given my opinion about look.

Why what happened? Why you bring up again this? after almost 12 hours.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I only need whether you think this type of thread can be made or not? And I don't want to disclose this issue publicly. It is between Me and one other member and Corey. I'm waiting for Corey's response to this thread.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I only need whether you think this type of thread can be made or not? And I don't want to disclose this issue publicly. It is between Me and one other member and Corey. I'm waiting for Corey's response to this thread.

Is corey is only has to respond or any other staff response is sufficient?

By the way if this kind of thread can not made then you would have got the response stating that immediately. You said that you don't like that the forum has default template but you don't know why it has default template and when the forum is updated, etc...

So I don't think someone will have problem, but Corey decision is final, As per my knowledge I saw him checking this thread once.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Is corey is only has to respond or any other staff response is sufficient?

Limited to only Administrators Respond because other members respond can create personal disputes so other members must not involve in this topic. But Other members can give their opinion (Only If they don't know who has given me negative reputation for this thread).

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks. I know Corey has already installed a new template for this forum ( Vuel) but not made this template as a default template. That was in this thread. This thread also contain my query about the choice of vb4. I don't know why some members are so excited to use their power.

Edit: Only Administrators regard will be better in this problem. I want to know from the administrators that how free I'm to express my opinion on any topic here. I also want to involve only administrators because if somebody else will involve then this could result in personal disputes which I don't want to have in this forum because of me.

Be clear on what you want to say. talking like this will not help you to get attention of Corey.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Limited to only Administrators Respond because other members respond can create personal disputes so other members must not involve in this topic. But Other members can give their opinion (Only If they don't know who has given me negative reputation for this thread).

You want admin to reply there just because you got negative reputation?
that is poor!

i got many negative reps since i registered there but i never complain about that.
What you want to prove?

kinley3

Reaction score
Nobody said you did anything wrong. We just referred you to the thread in which you could read about why it's the default theme.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You want admin to reply there just because you got negative reputation?
that is poor!

i got many negative reps since i registered there but i never complain about that.
What you want to prove?
I think, she wants to say that there is no need of give -ve rep for this thread. The reputation is for encourage a person.

If you got -ve rep means you are not able to help a person, so no one can complain about that. Just you need to improve that.

For the purpose who misuse the forum like spamming, flamming on others will be given infractions actually,

EDIT:

Zubair: I am talking generally not pointing you. :) I said you doesn't mean you here, It is generalized to everyone

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
One of the admin has said to do this in the link given by gsonline.

I'm trying so hard to achieve some high rank. I will not let anybody to break my dream.

You can tolerate injustice but I can't.

You can take smith as an example here. He has made a lot more posts then you but unable to enjoy prevalages like you.

I don't want to quit from this forum.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I think, she wants to say that there is no need of give -ve rep for this thread. The reputation is for encourage a person.

If you got -ve rep means you are not able to help a person, so no one can complain about that. Just you need to improve that.

For the purpose who misuse the forum like spamming, flamming on others will be given infractions actually,

EDIT:

Zubair: I am talking generally not pointing you. :) I said you doesn't mean you here, It is generalized to everyone

Well at this point I agree with you. I know you are not pointing me.

One of the admin has said to do this in the link given by gsonline.

I'm trying so hard to achieve some high rank. I will not let anybody to break my dream.

You can tolerate injustice but I can't.

You can take smith as an example here. He has made a lot more posts then you but unable to enjoy prevalages like you.

I don't want to quit from this forum.

smith have a lot of posts than me but he did not get too many reps that why he is still Community Advocate.
Also we are not asking you to quit from forums.

but fighting on one -rep is not right you can get so many reps if you are helpful in real.

Don`t take me wrong