This is annoying me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alitchplumb

Reaction score
Ok, this is my third request... I would like my domain back, for the last 3-4 weeks, it has been pointing to elementfx... I keep the ads up, I log in frequently, I don't understand why I can't get it back, espically now that the server is fixed..... If you can then....

subdomain: alplumb.x10hosting.com
Cpanel username: alplumb

Please.... can I get it back?

Edit: This is what I get:
Addon Domain Maintenance

Addon Domain Additions

The subdomain, alitch.alplumb.x10hosting.com has been added.

alitchplumb.com is already configured.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, alitch.alplumb.x10hosting.com has been removed.

alitchplumb.com could not be setup. The subdomain alitch.alplumb.x10hosting.com was not setup either.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hmm well the domain is probably on the dns server and when we had the server problems, it got messed up. Im not sure how to fix this, I will talk to an admin or im sure they will reply :happy: sorry for the long wait.

Moved To Support

alitchplumb

Reaction score
Ok, so now I have waited for another few weeks, yet, I STILL don't have it back, why?

NewFuture

Reaction score
ye, when x10 had the major server problems it caused evry site to link to element fx, corey told us to tell him to put our sites back maybe u wernt here when he asked,

alitchplumb

Reaction score
Oh, I was here. I asked in the forum that said server issues, just like I saw others doing. I will PM Corey.

Status
Not open for further replies.