This is my first syt care 2 tell me what and how should be done

aviansoul28

Reaction score
As earlier said this is my very first site i had to study some and research alot but in the end i made my web presence please please :happysad: review my site and tell me what should be done.....
artarena.x10hosting.com

:lockd:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There's some text in an extremely light green on a white background, here's a copypaste of some of it so you know the text causing the issue:
Written by Shushant Tuesday, 21 April 2009 16:43

That is nigh-on impossible to read on a white background in the color green it's displaying in.

There's also a javascript scroller embedded on the right-hand side; the scroller is wider than everything else and is outside the bounds of what -would- be the side of the column. Same goes for the "My Life In My Words" iFrame - it's wider than is possible to be displayed in that area without a horizontal scrollbar which makes it almost impossible to read effectively.

Other than that, the site looks great, but it could definitely look better if these few issues got tweaked :)

filekhasper

Reaction score
SOme of the links at the top of your page don't work. Also, the text on your news page is cut off on the right side. The layout is nice. I don't like the frame you put on the right side for your blog. Try putting in a link to your blog or a plugin that would supply your most recent post. I think this will also help with the load time and visitors would be able to read you blog in a much bigger window.

aviansoul28

Reaction score
Thank you for visiting my site.I'll try my best to remove all the errors and display problems......
It'll take some time though but i'll make sure that i do it...

Can some one tell me how to implement Flash based templates in Joomla
:happysad:

lothop

Reaction score
Pretty good blog layout.
One thing i noticed was the ticker box that has the scrolling text is too wide for the column.

aviansoul28

Reaction score
I have made some amendments to my site as they were pointed out by users........
Please tell me if they are sorted out .and the site is near to perfection.......

filekhasper

Reaction score
Much better, your blog link is still in a tiny window. What system are you using to arrange the site?

aviansoul28

Reaction score
could you guys........... please please ost some articles on my website................ please please... its very empty and i'm runnin out of articles............ it can be anything ..... just make sure its not inappropriate......... Thank you.........

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I like the overall look of the blog, however there a re some amendments that you need to make. As I am sure it has already been mentioned in posts above, the My blog section needs to be expanded or changed so that its not a link and it does not load the actual page.

Another change that you need to make to the blog is the logo at the top of the page. For me looking at it in IE8, it appears to be a white rectangle with stars on it. I don't know if thats how its supposed to be, but it does look a little wierd.

I also think that there should be something more defined about each article posted. Perhaps placing it in a box to distinguish between the two would make a difference?!?

On the plus side, the colours of the blog go together really well. The layout is clean and concise and to the point.

Hope any of the feedback I have posted is useful too you.