This is Starting to piss me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
ok, I can upload stuff in FTP but dosnt show up. I dealted ALOT of skins on phpnuke and they are stil there. I only wanted 2 of them. And i uploaded the ones i wanted and there not showing up...and i don't feel like going to the file maniger every time i have to upload some thing.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
How are you connecting to FTP?

Skyline4life

Reaction score
The same exact way you pmed me with my account info

Adress: apexdesign.x10hosting.com/
username: nosmaps
pass: The one you gave me
Port: 21

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Switch it to the IP 70.85.87.52 for FTP, we moved all the sites between servers and it sounds like your FTP client is using the old site, so when you make changes it doesn't seem like anything is happening.

-Corey

Skyline4life

Reaction score
nope..The old one says thers 2 themes in there, and the new one says the same thing..but all the skins are still on my site..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you use the IP 70.85.87.52 I don't understand what is happening... I'll actually delete the account off the other server just to make sure.

-Corey

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Corey said:
If you use the IP 70.85.87.52 I don't understand what is happening... I'll actually delete the account off the other server just to make sure.

-Corey

I am using that IP. I just re-installed phpnuke, and the Old skins wont even show up in the Themes folder.

I just have:
Fiblack3d
worksafe

there the only 2 there with a fresh install. and also my videos folder dosnt have the newist things i uploaded..Witch i have uploaded in File maniger...there shuld be atleast 5-10 new things. Witch arnt in FTP.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the name of one of the videos? I'll search all the servers for it.

-Corey

Skyline4life

Reaction score
One shuld be Riot.wmv

Edit-ok, FTP looks like its almost working...I uploaded "gottalovethenavy" and it showed up..But the nuke stuff isnt working...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm running updatedb on the servers and I'll look for that file. When you uploaded it did it finish or give you a confirmation of any type?

-Corey

Xempttt

Reaction score
i can help. im the man at installing themes now. my friend taught me. here we go. go to ftp://urname@ursite.subdomain.com . then type in username and pass. then the ftp files should pop up. then go to public_html and then go to nuke. and then i think u go to themes. and then drag the folder into there. im done. there u go. i hope it helps u.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I know how to install Themes.
[img=http://img218.echo.cx/img218/1011/see6af.th.gif]

Thats what it looks like when i did the fresh install. My old nuke site had the Filback3d one and i uploaded the worksafe one, BEFOR i did a fresh install. and the themes that coem with the fresh install anrnt showing up ;) but they show up on the nuke site.

Corey-If you have aim or MSN can you IM me so we can talk direct? mabey it will be easier to under stand?

Aim-Apexi4life
MSN-Greddyt67@hotmail.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, I'll IM you in a bit.

-Corey

Skyline4life

Reaction score
hey, umm my problume is still not solved..If reseting my hosting is the only way to fix it..then by all means do it..

and corey if you still wanna IM me..you can, MSN isnt working..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Everytime I'm free to IM you've had an away message up ;) I'll try to catch you after work.

-Corey

Xempttt

Reaction score
get on aim i can help u out but i need to know what u want done. just get on aim. heres mine. mav3rick1024 . btw corey do u ever use icq and if u do is ur screen name syros?

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Well im free tonight from now till 8:00pm Central time..Still IM me if my away message is up, cause some times im playing Starcraft, and i have it so my game atl tabs it automaticly when an IM pops up..

Status
Not open for further replies.