This is Starting to piss me off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
get on aim i can help u out but i need to know what u want done. just get on aim. heres mine. mav3rick1024 . btw corey do u ever use icq and if u do is ur screen name syros?

I don't use it often, and that is my nick on there.

-Corey

Xempttt

Reaction score
i tried but he doesnt trust me with his ftp pass. srry man. just dont be mad at me. thats how i help people. :grin:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
i tried but he doesnt trust me with his ftp pass. srry man. just dont be mad at me. thats how i help people. :grin:

naw, jusr alot of stuff was going on at once :flowers: :flowers:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Well, Im trying and dealting all the php nuke files in my FTP, and seeing if that works..

Edit-Didn't work...Now i didnt wanna say this for a long ass time. But if i can't get this solved soon, im obligated to find a new host...Witch i don't want to, because this place has some good planes.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Well im giving my Self 24 hours (intill4:00 tomaorw) till i ask to close my host down if i can't get this fixed. I will be going back to lifelesspeople.com if i can't get this FTP stuff working. I have tryed every way and nothing. This is a good host, but i culd tell some times there support needs a little working on.

Xempttt

Reaction score
dude get one aim and u have to trust me. i know x10 doesnt want to lose a client. if they wont do it i will. trust me. ur my friend. OR u could just make a phpnuke site using fantastico. and then use that one and delete the old sql for ur old one. :grin:

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
dude get one aim and u have to trust me. i know x10 doesnt want to lose a client. if they wont do it i will. trust me. ur my friend. OR u could just make a phpnuke site using fantastico. and then use that one and delete the old sql for ur old one. :grin:

yea hey, I have been using Fantastico. When i get more time i'll give you my info...

Xempttt

Reaction score
i hoped u got to the file. srry i had to leave u so suddenly. my bad but im on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.