This may have been uploaded unknowingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is zero tolerance for phishing. Your account is permanently suspended. Any access to your account for any reason is not allowed.

socialresponse2642

Reaction score
now what can we do buy premium or create a new account? please help

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

SO NOW WHAT CAN WE DO Please reply to my last post

please help out!...

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Free Hosting account will remain suspended and you will not be allowed to take backups of files or databases.
It and its contents will be deleted some time after 14 days (depends on the backup in the deletion queue).

You are only allowed one Free Hosting account at a time.

Prime accounts are under much of the same TOS. Phishing sites will not be tolerated.

socialresponse2642

Reaction score
as i already told this file may have been uploaded unknowingly we do not promote or conduct anykind of phishing or some activity so could we subscribe to premium/prime and host our Clean Checked up Website?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Under a zero tolerance suspension we can't allow access to the account -period-.

I'm escalating this up to staff however, as they will have the final say. Do NOT open a second ticket on this, they will respond to the escalated ticket through your account panel which you should still be able to access ( https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php ).

If they say no, then the answer is no. If they say okay, they'll explain further. Opening another ticket on this won't go over well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.