This or That?

• This

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • That

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

voice

Reaction score
Well, this was intended to be somewhat facetious, but, as I fear my parody of the oh-so-common "Which do you prefer, A or B" or "Which is best, A or B"-type threads may have gone unheeded and unappreciated, I suppose my thread deserves no better than deletion *sigh* and I ought to be relegated to being banned, drawn and quartered, put in the stocks, or whatever the punishment for the crime of "Jackassery in Public" is around here.

Also, I find this thread to be useful as a tool of both debate and parody. Perhaps I should have cast parody to the wayside and just gone with a thread debating the merit of "This or That" type polls. Alas...

(One a side note, I personally prefer this, as i carries somewhat of an implication that I may actually be the owner of the object that the pronoun is referring to.)

That is all. (This is all?)

EDIT: After rereading my post, I fear my tone may have come off as a tad angry, but I would like to assure the reader that this was not my intention in the least. It appears my keystrokes ere unable to capture to tongue-in-cheek quality and the smile it would have had if spoken aloud and in person. I have apologized for many of my failures in life, and I suppose I'll have to add my forum posting style to the ever grand and growing list of my more spectacular failings.

This is all, for real this time.

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
Well, I decided to move this thread to Off Topic, so I chose "This" ;)

shaunak

Reaction score
Most definately that.
Nothing but that and some more that.
Simply because that rules.
Not this, that that that.
:)

Last edited: