This site can’t be reached || x12.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

yamber

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm having issues with my hosting account. The x10hosting account works fine but upon going to the Control Panel of the hosting account, it says "This site can’t be reached || x12.x10hosting.com took too long to respond." I have already tried turning off my firewall and antivirus, I have also cleared the cache of my browser. Is it because of a temporary problem? Can someone help me fix this? Thank you!

1685152426616.png

Evan M

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
There was a block on your ip I went ahead and removed it let me know if it happens again.

yamber

Reaction score
Good day! It happened again. Also, my wordpress website inside the Hosting account experiences slow loading times, and worse, experiences the same as the Hosting account itself, same as the picture above.

Evan M

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good day! It happened again. Also, my wordpress website inside the Hosting account experiences slow loading times, and worse, experiences the same as the Hosting account itself, same as the picture above.
it seems your ip was blocked again I removed it seems you attempted to access your DirectAdmin panel too many times.

yamber

Reaction score
Could there be a way to prevent this from happening other than removing the blocked IP Address? I constantly have open my Hosting account as my system for my Capstone Thesis is inside the Hosting account

Rimsha

Reaction score
  1. Double-check the URL for accessing the control panel.
  2. Verify if there are any known server issues or maintenance activities.
  3. Clear the DNS cache on your computer.
  4. Try accessing the control panel using a different browser or device.
  5. Wait for some time as it could be a temporary network problem.
These steps should help you resolve the issue or provide further guidance.

yamber

Reaction score
That's the thing. I did those already. It comes back to normal, but then minutes after accessing and editing within the account, it comes down to the problem once more.

ctyrd

Reaction score
constantly have open my Hosting account as my system for my Capstone.
What is Capstone? What is it used for? Does it login http ever request, like fillezilla dose ftp request?

yamber

Reaction score
The website I am currently building up for my Thesis Capstone if in that account. Well I couldn't access it well as the error constantly brings itself up whilst I'm trying to configure my code files and my website design. The System I built is consisted of code files and plugins, as well as my Website Design using Elementor Plugin. And as I try to connect to my Account, System and Website Design URL, it says what is given in the photo in my post.

ctyrd

Reaction score
The website I am currently building up for my Thesis Capstone if in that account. Well I couldn't access it well as the error constantly brings itself up whilst I'm trying to configure my code files and my website design. The System I built is consisted of code files and plugins, as well as my Website Design using Elementor Plugin. And as I try to connect to my Account, System and Website Design URL, it says what is given in the photo in my post.
Way to veg of a reply. x12.x10hosting.com is the x10 system url and blocking your IP, for:
attempted to access your DirectAdmin panel too many times.
Attempted = failed to me. Just use your domain to work on your site.

Sitewebproc

Reaction score
Hi,
I am having the same issue. I log in X10hosting with no issue but I can't access the control panel after it timed out. Is my IP blocked?

Sitewebproc

Reaction score
Sorry new to this. Yes unlocked and then Unable to reach network. Please check your internet connection. and then Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to x14.x10hosting.com:2222. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

So it worked but seemed to stall and then that happened.