This web page is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manuelxd201089

Reaction score
X10Hosting Hello good friends this is my first time on this forum I apologize if I make a mistake or I'm wrong category.

My problem is this I'm using free x10Hosting and already half a year, the thing is like 3 days ago no longer access my site this error boot.

This web page is not available, the connection was interrupted www.manuelitoh2.x10.bz. Here are some suggestions: Reload this web page después.Comprueba your Internet connection. Reboot the routers, modems and other network devices you are utilizando.Agrega Google Chrome as an allowed program settings in your firewall or antivirus software. If a program is allowed, try to remove it from the list of allowed programs and add it again.

Error 101 (net:: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): the connection was reset.

Nor can access cPanel or WebMail or with FileZilla to throw me connection error:

This web page is not available. Connection was interrupted boru.x10hosting.com. and so after loading the web and so on. I also for some friends from different countries visit and is working correctly. I hope to help me. I never had the problem, I hope I can help. Greetings from Lima, Peru

Status
Not open for further replies.