This website does not exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomjkear

Reaction score
Hi,

I hope I am not jumping prematurely here. First off I added my personal domain name as a parked domain on my x10hosting account, which worked but I noticed the URL was changing to the original x10hosting address.

I then followed the article in the wiki about changing the main domain of my site. I now get a page saying "This website does not exist!".

I don't "think" this is a DNS update issue as my personal domain name is definitely pointing to x10hostings servers, for me to see the error page, it was also working for a parked domain.

Any advise/help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Tom

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Remove the 301 permanent redirect you have in your cpanel - that permanent redirect is taking all traffic from the .me site and redirecting it to the x10.mx site you -used- to have as your main domain, but since that domain isn't in use anymore, it throws the "page doesn't exist" error you're seeing now :)

tomjkear

Reaction score
Remove the 301 permanent redirect you have in your cpanel - that permanent redirect is taking all traffic from the .me site and redirecting it to the x10.mx site you -used- to have as your main domain, but since that domain isn't in use anymore, it throws the "page doesn't exist" error you're seeing now :)
Legend, that fixed it. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.