This website doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiqves

Reaction score
I have active account, my domain is so.elementfx.com. When i type in browser so.elementfx.com i get the following :"This website does not exist!
The domain you have requested is currently not in use under an x10Hosting web hosting account. If you would like this domain,"

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Clear your browser's cache. I get a 404 error when I go to your domain, which may mean you need to put up an index.html, index.htm, or index.php, or put up a redirect of your index to your site.

hiqves

Reaction score
I login to cPanel, attempt to create file index.html and get the following reply: "Couldn't create index.html. Directory /home/hiq/public_html doesn't exist".

Last edited:

hiqves

Reaction score
I put index.html file into public_html folder, type in browser so.elementfx.com and get the following:"[ERROR] Can not open directory for URI: /!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proudly Served by LiteSpeed Web Server at so.elementfx.com Port 80

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

When i type in browser so.elementfx.com/index.html i get the following replay: "404 Error

The file or directory you have requested was not found on the server.
Common reasons for this error:
•Incorrectly spelt file or directory.
•The file or directory was removed. "
Via ftp:// i can open index.html file located in public_html folder in browser

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
OK, I think something is genuinely messed up with your account and the best course of action is to delete and re-create it. Get any important information/files off of your account and then let me know so I can delete it. Once it is gone, you should be able to sign up again by logging into https://x10hosting.com/control and following the links there.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I have deleted your account, you can sign up for a new hosting account by logging into your account panel with your email address and password, clicking Hosting at the top, and following the links there to sign up again. Let me know if you run into any issues (and list specific error messages and codes if you see them).

Thank you for using x10Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.