Thought this was a bug with the new server...

mc se7en

Reaction score
I noticed a small "infinity" symbol on my available disk space a few weeks ago in Cpanel. I thought it was just a byproduct of the move and would reset to the proper amount when everything was configured, but today, I was on my Google Apps page checking my email and I noticed a few messages in my spam folder (I usually use an external client, and I never see the spam folder there). One message was from x10 and turned out to be some form of newsletter I hadn't gotten. In it, I found news that all free accounts would be getting upgrades to unlimited disk space and bandwidth starting in June. I don't know how you managed to pull that off, but thanks a lot! X10 is officially the world's best host hands-down! You guys are awesome! Thanks, Corey!

So, I guess I was wrong. It wasn't a bug after all. :)

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I noticed a small "infinity" symbol on my available disk space a few weeks ago in Cpanel. I thought it was just a byproduct of the move and would reset to the proper amount when everything was configured, but today, I was on my Google Apps page checking my email and I noticed a few messages in my spam folder (I usually use an external client, and I never see the spam folder there). One message was from x10 and turned out to be some form of newsletter I hadn't gotten. In it, I found news that all free accounts would be getting upgrades to unlimited disk space and bandwidth starting in June. I don't know how you managed to pull that off, but thanks a lot! X10 is officially the world's best host hands-down! You guys are awesome! Thanks, Corey!

So, I guess I was wrong. It wasn't a bug after all. :)

Actually speaking that infinity disk space is the default feature of the Cpanel,As Corey said there are a lot of tweaks has to be done after upgrade. This is the one which has less priority as compare to other tweaks, But As you already know the disk space and BW is going to be unlimited/Unmetered from June 2010.

mc se7en

Reaction score
Yep, I just saw that newsletter yesterday buried with all the random spam I get. This is absolutely awesome! Guess this is probably the "unheard of change in the free hosting industry to what we offer for free hosting" that was mentioned here: http://status.x10hosting.com/post/452903435/free-hosting-service-update. Thanks Corey! :)

That's what I was thinking too. When he first announced it, I was hoping it would be something like, but I wasn't holding my breath because I figured that was a long shot. Guess I was wrong!

Actually speaking that infinity disk space is the default feature of the Cpanel,As Corey said there are a lot of tweaks has to be done after upgrade. This is the one which has less priority as compare to other tweaks, But As you already know the disk space and BW is going to be unlimited/Unmetered from June 2010.

So… it really was a bug that just happened to be accurate? Ha, nice. I like that. :D

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Mcse7en: Your beats are phat. Corey and I are bumpin them right now :cool:

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking too. When he first announced it, I was hoping it would be something like, but I wasn't holding my breath because I figured that was a long shot. Guess I was wrong!

So… it really was a bug that just happened to be accurate? Ha, nice. I like that. :D
It is not a bug. It is the default setting of the new Cpanel 11.25 version.

sylvester134

Reaction score
My Salutation to X10hosting..

This is my 1st post..

OH MAN...
Infinity DISKSPACE!
Gonna spread the name of x10hosting to all my Internet Marketing Folks!

marvso

Reaction score
Wow! Unlimited bandwidth/space?! On a free hosting service?! This is too good to be true!!

Call me sceptical... but what's the catch? :wink:

(x10hosting just got x10 better!)

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It is in fact something really nice to have for free hosting. I've had the unlimited disk/bandwidth/etc for two weeks now. For those looking for screen shots, I have some attached from my account. Oh, and the only limitation is the server disk :p

Attachments

• Unlimited..PNG
    Unlimited..PNG
    232 KB · Views: 21
  • limits..PNG
    limits..PNG
    201 KB · Views: 22

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I think people would start asking questions though if you started using a whole server disk. But anyway, it's an awesome achievement for X10, makes me glad I have stuck around so long.